[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Potential Transformers
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Potential Transformers
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:51:59 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:53:09 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <plkv7.A.4RG.SWrECB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 2/15/05 6:59:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
The two I could get at had mfg. plate info: GE Potential Transformer, Type
JVW-5, 60:1, Primary 7200kV, Imp. Level 110kV FW
Was that really 7200kV? As in 7.2 MegaVolts? On a transformer that's
around 16" tall?
More likely 7200V, which gives 120V secondary at 60:1?
How much do you want for a couple of them?