[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pole pig for sale
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: pole pig for sale
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:28:18 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:29:31 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <ay8Q4D.A.WZF.YjSFCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It might work, but keep in mind you'll be running much more current though
it at 50Hz then the design frequency of 60Hz.
Someone mentioned that lots of us products are for 50/60Hz use. I assure
you transformers made for the US power distribution grid are not meant for
the traveller and are designed for 60Hz use only.
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hello Foks.
> Yust one short question:
> Would a pole pig tolerate if I tried to
> runit at 50Hz when it was designed
> for 60Hz oeration?
> Would I have to derate some specs?
> ( However, shipping to Europe would
> probably cost more that buying a new one
> here... )
> Best regards
> > Original poster: Motosk8er2@xxxxxxx
> > its not mine but i just thought id let you guys know about it
> > 97255&rd=1