Re: DRSSTC - I think I heard Cross Conduction...

Original poster: "colin heath" <colin.heath4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi sue,
        you said
 The ones I own have both common mode,
and differential chokes. I think most of the commercial ones are made that
way.
 yes they are mostly made that way. i only noticed as iv just read up on
filtering and common/differntial filtering.
my coil will have filter on the control electronics mains setup. this should
stop anything coming back from the bridge.
im also using armoured flex cable which makes a nice shield for the wiring.
the whole setup will be in a shielded enclosure.
i have a feeling that using c/t method is asking for trouble with noise also
as i havent got one running properly on one yet but have got all my coils
running fine on antenna.
cheers
colin