[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Copper Banding?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Copper Banding?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:40:24 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:41:30 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <e_a68B.A.VJG.ZeeHCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
I believe that person was Terry Blake. www.tb3.com
David E Weiss
Original poster: Tyler Pauly <rpggod714@xxxxxxxxx>
Hey, I just totally screwed up my 1/4'" cu tubing. I
saw a website a while ago while surfing at 2 AM and
saw that someone made their primary out of copper
banding type stuff and insulation. The banding looks
like tape with no adhesive. I would guess (from
memory) that it was 2" wide, but it looked
interesting, and I thought I'd like to try that idea.
If that person is on the list, could you tell me where
you bought the stuff, because I don't know where to
buy it. If anyone else knows where feel free to help,
too! Thanks a lot. Oh, also if they're not on the
mailing list but you know the website, could you post
that? Thanks again.