[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Scientific Instrument Show March 5 in Arlington, Texas
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Scientific Instrument Show March 5 in Arlington, Texas
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:00:10 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:22:39 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <WdHiOC.A.85C.s_gICB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Tedd Payne" <teddp2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A little off-topic, but who knows, you might find a Tesla coil or other old
HV item there!
The 11th Annual Antique Scientific Instrument Show will be held on
Saturday, March 5, 2005 at the Knights Inn in Arlington, Texas
(Dallas/Ft.Worth area). This is the largest and longest-running show in
America. For more details, click on the URL link.
On-line trading such as ebay has taken its toll on traditional live
shows. If you enjoy and value being able to see instruments in person and
talk to other dealers and collectors, please support these kinds of shows
when you can.
I'll be there looking for old Geissler and Crookes tubes (and maybe an
antique Tesla coil!).