Re: o-scope tuning of tesla coil?

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hmm.. im not sure if this is working... even adding a few turns on the
primary seems to have little or no effect, can't seem to get
primary/secondary tuned quite right... anyone know how to do it with both
secondary and primary hooked up? (osilator to primary) and what the o-scope
pics look at diffrent tuneing levels? seems to be getting about a 10x
voltage gain and the secondary voltage is peaking in a few cycles (7 or so)
with high coupleing...