Re: Water probe: improvements

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Marco,

I checked it is correct,  Assuming that the problem is C and R ratio
differences.
No simple way to determine what the corner frequency of the lead lag terms
are.

You could do it experimentally and adjust the hf boost until the initial
rise height is correct then fiddle with the corner frequencies until you get
the best flat top after the rise.  There will be quadratic terms  which
inevitably you can not compensate perfectly  for with 1st order lead lags
but they may be small or at a much higher frequency.

Can you do a complex FFT on the step response to get the frequency response?
The signal does not look very clean for it.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:58 AM Subject: Re: Water probe: improvements