Re: Non-GFI NSTs

"Wow, thats gotta be hard.  I can't believe they would want to be that
way to hobbiests.  Just don't see what they gain by smashing them.  Good
luck in the future of finding NST's.  If it weren't so much for
shipping, i'd say i'd help you, but seeing how i'm in the US, it would
be horribly expensive.

Matt"

	I don't think they're trying to be hard on hobbiests at all, just
trying to protect themselves against potential lawsuits!  Can't blame
them really, nothing to gain and everything to lose but not damaging
them.

Ed