[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Terry's DRSSTC - HFBR Optical Tx/Rx
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Terry's DRSSTC - HFBR Optical Tx/Rx
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:51:51 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:55:58 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <buvOOD.A.RNE.8lF5BB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
I have both HFBR2412 receivers and HFBR1412 transmitters.
Let me know how many you need and I can send you a couple.
>Do you know of a good place to get the Agilent HFBR stuff? Like
>everything, Newark always has it, but their prices and
>shipping add-ons for
>little orders are pretty steep!.