Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Bench Test

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Terry

Outstanding work thus far! I ran into the thermal issue (at 30kHz CW) with
the TLP250's, but even without "juiced" drivers, I'm getting 150nS turn on and 350ns turn off on a high speed SSR for work. The floating supplies for the TLP250's, quick description of how they work? That is an elequent way to develop iso drive power for the optocouplers...

Best Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA