Re: coil running of car battery(s)?

Original poster: Motosk8er2@xxxxxxx

you could probaly use a u.p.s battery backup system that is used for a computer or sumthing......ive had over a dozen of them and i had access to all the parts from one the size of a car in the basement of an old community centeer because my dad is the town engineer so we went in and got all the stuff and half of it was car batters and there was 240v dc converted to ac and i discontected the terminals and they shorted out while i was getting out a capacitor and made a spark about 200th of a sparkler and i couldnt hear for about 5 min.