Nice PC board for MMC capacitors

Hi All,

It appears I can do the real PC board MMC cap board thing. Basically what I had before with a little modification and brass wingnuts for the terminals.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/MMC-CapBoard.gif

The big holes are all #10 and the grid is 0.2 inch. The board is 8.8 x 8.8 inches.

Looks like the cost will be $50 but that will include postage (at least in the US) and all brass hardware, resistors, etc. I could probably also include caps and assembly for "extra" ;-)

"I" want one that will go from 12.5 to 25nF and another (with caps on the back side) for higher current 25 to 50nF stuff. One can pick all kinds of series/parallel values with the wing nut terminal taps...

Probably be three weeks before I get it all in here but just wanted to let those interested know that it does seems workable. Looks like I will get 30 boards which is where all the numbers worked out to. Five are for "me" ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry