[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Big litz wire cables
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Big litz wire cables
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:51:16 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:55:25 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <8pdumD.A.hJD.8iG_BB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I found these in the trash at work:
These are not like that little weenie radio receiver type litz ;-)) These
are the big high power stuff used in like 250kW AC glass coating...
There are two of each color and about 15 feet long each of heavy "litz"
wire cable. Made for ~50 to 150 kHz high current stuff. Probably nice for
primary hookup wiring.
The two big green ones are 0.65 diameter and have a heavy silicon rubber
The two yellow are 0.47 diameter and also heavy silicon rubber.
These two's very soft silicon insulation makes them super pliable and snake
The two blue are 0.35 inch and have a thinner stiffer PVC type insulation.
They are all a little dirty and dusty but nothing a simple wet rag would
not clean right up. They seem to be in excellent condition other than a
little dirty. I grabbed them knowing I would need them, but after tripping
over them for two months now.. ;o)
I just want shipping costs for them:
Two green $10 (heavy)
Two yellow $7
Two blue $5
I can get them sent early next week if anyone wants them. I think this
type of cable is super expensive new...