Re: Big litz wire cables

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've got wire from those guys before. Good stuff, but be prepared to spend $$$. 8awg equivelent with 40 awg strands cost me $4.27 per foot with a $500 minimum order.

Mike
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: Big litz wire cables

Original poster: "Mike" <induction@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed:
There are many companies found on Google but this one has been at it a long time. Small or very large, they do it nicely. We use their smaller wire ~12 AWG on the feedback or grid coils of induction heaters. They can also make it much larger than your thumb. Try http://www.newenglandwire.com/litzwire.shtml In NH.
Mike