Re: pole pig

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 1/30/05 7:01:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Original poster: Bobby Amaya <dimon20042004@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hi everyone,
>
>Can someone please tell me how i should go about
>asking someone at a local power company if they would
>happen to be getting rid of any pole pigs and if I
>could get one because I do not know any one who works
>at the power company?
>Thanks in advance:-)
>
>Bobby,

Bobby,

Call your local utility company and ask who is in charge of selling or getting rid of all their scrap or recyclable material. At my local utility the title was "investment recovery". You need to know exactly what to ask for and be prepared to tell them what you will use it for. Try not to sound inexperienced with this type of equipment or they will probably will not sell it to you. It worked for me, a few years ago.

Good luck,

Ed Sonderman