Re: High Voltage Stunt on Fear Factor tonight.

At 09:47 PM 1/31/2005, you wrote:
Hey it works! (let me guess, running off of 9V batteries or
something?)  And just to make sure its a *tesla coil* you took the
output right to your body... yep its a TC ;-).  Better watch out
though, that Alternating Current is potent enough to kill an elephant!
;-)

Steve W.

Whaaa!! Ya think I am a weenie... That is full 120uS 340 buss stuff!!!! Well ok... The current limits were set right on top and the primary resistors were killing the thing to the max ;-))) The "box" was putting out full, but the coil was about "maxed" for power in that case ;-))) Hey that is hand in my pocket full bode stuff there :o)) I could actually "feel" the feeble streamer through the wrench!! I am glad it barely showed up in the picture ;-))

And the AC line current meter read....  Well ok... It read zero :o)))

Cheers,

        Terry