RE: Theory acceptance- was Re: Secondary Resonance LCandHarmonics

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,

> > > There's a good deal of high quality debate on this list and
> > > it's a great example of amateurs treating a difficult
subject
> > > (and each other) with a rational, scientific approach.
> >
> >There is no debate on this list.  There are a few good
arguments
> >or observations made and then the topic gets shut down.  The
old
> >timers always get their way only because they have flashy
> >credentials, not necessarily because the argument is sound.
>
> This is complete rubbish.  There's actually a lot of debate on
the list
> and always has been.  It is interesting that you say "no
debate".
> Such absolute statements are a warning sign to the true
critical
> thinker by the way.

What a perfect example of what I was just stating.  Instead of
coming out with questions, facts, or logic, you just trash my
statement and try to destroy my character.  You are relying
solely on your reputation here and provide no sound argument.
I'm not going to reply to the rest of your post because you seek
trouble and have no interest in working out any differences.
BTW, notice your use of "complete rubbish" and "always has been."
Such absolute statements...

Dave