Re: peer review

At 10:16 PM 7/1/2005, you wrote:
..........In addition, some of my (and others I
have talked to) have had the dubious enjoyment of
seeing many of our critical and skeptical posts bounce
back to us because the wording was too blunt or
"harsh"...didn't have enough padding.  Nevertheless, I
did not lose my temper...after all, Terry is the
moderator and I joined of my own volition.

I should point out, that many MANY threads are killed because those involved just start flaming and abusing each other... :-((

When a thread goes from some odd theory discussion, to people just name calling and flaming each other personally, it is a sure sign that the thread has gone all to the hot place and needs to be killed...

There is ZERO "information" that the rest of us care about in those posts...

You are far better off being "REAL diplomatic"....

Cheers,

        Terry