Re: Streamer modeling

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

> Even in my book, they occasionally get them mixed > ;-)) Changing streamers > to leaders is sort of like changing feet to meters > in the US... It just > doesn't seem like it is going to happen soon... ----- Not just once,I found in publications,that weak and short leaders were called streamers. I can only speculate on the reasons why. ----- > > But we will "know" what is the right one ;-)) > -----

In the modelling you're playing with,after the
breakout,you may take that state of the hf arc
attached to  terminal is close to a time evolving
leader state.Hence,I pressume you don't need to worry
much about these differences at the moment.
But there's much more to it.
Complications reread ugly heads if you consider how
actually "arc" propagate in successive BPS bursts.In
particular,the role of a dart leader possibly
appearing in the process...

IIRC,there were discussion on TCML in the past, to
take photograps/movies of the dynamics involved , by
special cameras with microsecond time resolutions.

These must be expensive ones.Anybody have it?

regards,
Boris