Moderator note:

Hi All,

Since these threads:

Theory acceptance
peer review
Who Let the Dogs Out
...and maybe a few others I forgot ;-))

do not seem to "be about Tesla coils", I am killing them....

The Theory acceptance thread did help to define how we can handle that stuff in the future so it is not such a big mess... I short of like my C code :-}

if (DifferentScience != TeslaCoils) thread = 0.0;

"!=" means "equals NOT" for the non C programmers out there, unlike Terry :o)))

I also need to mention to be diplomatic and kind if you have to disagree... Personal attacks, name calling, and generally not being nice, will meet "enforcement" greatly...

Always remember, this is a list for people that build Tesla coils, and nothing else.

Cheers,

	Terry