Two Manifestations of Charge

Original poster: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gary,

> OK, I'll bite.  It the fact that you observed both thin
> purple and thick white sparks simultaneously, the sole basis
> for believing that they are uniquely different phenomenon,
> which requires a new version of quantum mechanics to explain?
>  Is not that streamer currents are different, resulting in
> differing plasma luminosity, sufficient?

Let's forget the theory for the moment.  Let's focus on the fact
of its existence.  Can you replicate this on your coils?

There is no point in getting into theory just yet.  First, let's
see if the phenomenon can be replicated by others.  Then when
others have direct access to the event, perhaps we could narrow
down the cause and quantify it.

> Why is a flat secondary central to your theory?

That's a theory question.  Try it with a solenoid coil and a flat
spiral coil.  We could have a "contest" to see how many different
ways this phenomenon can be repeated.

Dave