RE: Terry's Test - Two Manifestations of Charge

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Paul,

> I am having a great deal of trouble with statements like,
> "the different appearance of the two arcs proves my new
> theory."

If I said that, or something like that, then let me correct it.
The different appearance of the two arcs proves that electricity
can have at least two different appearances.  I happen to have a
new theory that predicts two different manifestations of charge,
which I developed as a result of the observation.

What we are doing here is not proving either my theory or
Terry's, but replicating the experiment that led to the
discussion.  We are simply looking for facts in this discussion.

Dave