Re: (no subject)

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

You would be providing a nice path for creepage up out of the top of
your coil form.

You don't want to cut the pipe, but you are willing to wind a secondary on it??

How about this, have the extra few feet of pipe extend below the coil
into the base unit or whatever, that would be perfectly fine.  Just
cut a 6" hole in the center of your primary form.

Steve