re: Dan's DRSSTC II 1st light tips?

Original poster: "marc" <xp88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ahh... Batteries or a current limited supply! Great tip!! This is the kinda
info I'm looking for. Sometimes, working in electronics you forget the
basics!
I do have Dan's nice safety feature installed. A 10k across the 3900uF @
460 V storage cap. Would not want to get bit by that thing charged up to
300 volts!

Thanks again!!!!

P.S. If I ever finish this thing I will definetely post pictures  (90%
done, 90% to go)