Re: Streamer modeling

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, Terry. I went to the University and "played" with MathCad (albeit a newer version) a little bit
earlier today, but it's obviously a rather complex application. If you have the time, is there a easily
explainable methodology for generating the field representations, or perhaps a template that you created
for the purpose?

I realize that I'm likely in way over my head, but those field models are really neat.

Thanks,

Jon