Re: 3D version of ETesla

Terry:

	Thanks for all of the information.  Are you saying that the array size
limitation in the DOS version of BASIC is really in Windows?

">Forgot to ask if the BASIC you're using has the very limited array
size
>of the early versions?  256k as I remember.

I think it is 640k since Bill Gates said that was more than we would
ever
need...  But he said I would not be getting 120 SPAMs a day now
too >:-"

	The version I run on the Mac doesn't seem to have any such limitations,
the main problem being that this is an older Mac and quite slow compared
to the new PC's.  I have a much faster PowerMac but it came from an
office full of confirmed smokers and even after two years sitting in a
hot attic when it runs the cigarette smell in the exhaust air is so
strong I can't stand it.  (Of course, it was free..)

	Is LCC a C compiler?  Sounds as if it is.  As for C++, where I work
anyone who is illiterate in it is considered a barbarian!  Of course,
these same people (all computer science majors) can't write code on
their own, but need someone else to prepare the "software requirements
document" for them to work to, often with disasterous results.   Latest
buzz word is "software reliability estimation".

Thanks again,

Ed