Re: Streamer modeling

Hi Jon,

At 12:43 AM 7/9/2005, you wrote:
Wow, thanks a TON for that, Terry. I took down a few runs I did with ETesla and ended up with some
fantastic field renderings; it's interesting seeing the disruption caused by the the strike rail.

Any chance you have a similar .mcd file that renders the output into a color range instead of greyscale,
or is it more complicated than that?

In any case, thanks again,

Jon

Put the mouse pointer over the rendering and double click on it. A menu will come up. Under the "Color & Lines" tab, just select color instead of greyscale. You can also set the number of colors used. I have an older version, but it should all work about the same in newer versions.

Cheers,

        Terry