Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

Original poster: "Mercurus2000" <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>

Tesla did run the Wardenclyffe coil, that much is certain, he admits
powering the coil up in his statement to his laywers and there was a
newspaper article mentioning eyewitness accounts of huge bolts of lightning
streaming out into the sky from his resonator on the nights he powered up
Wardenclyffe. Whether or not he achieved resonance with the Earth's cavity
during that series of tests is the question.
     Adam