Re: How could a pulse cap operate in TC?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

HI Grishka,
            Important ratings for commercial caps in TC use include:
- % reversal (approaching 90% or more in loosely coupled coils); this
determines maximum dielectric stress where cap polarization reverses
at the resonant frequency
- Shot frequency; number of BPS which relates to RMS current
- Shot life; (average minimum) number of bangs the capacitor will
withstand
- Voltage rating; the higher the better
The list is not exhaustive but those are the ones I'd particularly
take note of.

Malcolm