Moderator note - spelling

Hi,

I just thought I would mention spelling since I have not in awhile...

Spelling on the Tesla list is "not checked and is not graded on" ;-))

Since there are so many people from other countries, backgrounds, languages, educations.... The poor spellers would be picked on if I let it be a subject...

Spelling has been the number one "troll issue" over the years and has gotten two folks thrown off the list since all they could do was go nuts over spelling...

If I see something really odd I "might" fix it... But spelling is as it is... Spell check is real nice these days...

But, I will not allow others to bother others about spelling.

Cheers,

        Terry