Re: SRSG Phase Controller

Original poster: "canska" <canska@xxxxxx>

Thank you, John, this is exactly what I wanted to know!

I wonder if it is possible to derive a formula for obtaining the necessary capacitance. I assume the main variables in this situation are parameters of the particular motor use in the SRSG. Perhaps we can assemble details from everyone using this system to see if there is a relationship.

I'm curious on this matter because a buffet of suitable motor-run capacitors isn't easy to come by for the trial and error approach, and I'd imagine such a formula would be generally beneficial to the community.

Thank you much!

Rob Judd - canska@xxxxxx
http://homepage.a5.com/~canska/tesla