[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SRSG Phase Controller
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: SRSG Phase Controller
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:36:47 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:36:28 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <aKZBQB.A.cMH.7pg2CB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "canska" <canska@xxxxxx>
Matt, perhaps my intent was unclear.
I sought only to eliminate my personal confusion as to which was the case:
breaking (flying apart or becoming inoperable) or braking (slowing down).
The latter I can live with, the former I cannot.
If I may say so, Terry seems adept at handling list moderation without your
Rob Judd - canska@xxxxxx
---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:56:10 -0600
>Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
>Hi John, Rob,
> Bad spelling only bothers those who CAN spell or who give a flaming
>@$^* about whether they have spelled something properly or not. In my
>experience, this excludes approximately 95% of all internet users and has a
>strong negative correlation to age. Since advocating for things such as
>spelling, grammar, and proofreading has been ruled O.T. many times in the
>past, I don't know if you will ever see this, but it's nice to know I'm not
>alone in the universe.