[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nice spark picture!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Nice spark picture!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:12:10 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:12:00 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <47qnjD.A.TwH.v9p2CB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
This lightning picture looks 'wrong' and I wonder if it is a fake. The
lightning colour has a sunset yellow cast. It should be white/violet
unless altered by dust/smoke, exposure or post processing, but it seems
very uniform for this comparing the top vs the bottom of the strike.
The nature of the streamers just doesn't seem right, perhaps not chaotic
enough compared to other lightning strikes. What do you think?
Really, the main channel looks too crooked and dim, and the lateral
branches too horizontal and smooth. Where is the rain? About the
color, there are other lightning pictures around with this color.
Compare with these:
Makes a nice wallpaper, at least.
Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz