RE: Help with my rotary gap (and other tuning problems).....

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

If you're blowing fuses, and the fuses are just in series with the cap,
and if your motor is in parallel with the cap/fuse, I think there is a
problem with your cap.  Are you sure it's a motor *RUN* cap, and not a
START cap?  Is it metal cased?  What does it say on it?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA