Re: Forum

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all and in particular Terry and Chip,
                                         I like the list exactly as
it is. There is not much in the TC field these days that I would miss
hearing about thanks to this list. There are a lot of questions and
topics which pop up repeatedly but I don't have a problem with that.
It takes just a few seconds to get the gist and decide whether the
whole post is worth reading. I vote for the status quo.

Malcolm