Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/19/05 7:30:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve,

> The fact is that Tesla was wrong in his thinking about how EM
> waves propagate. There is no conspiracy to hush up Tesla's
> world system. It was abandoned because it doesn't work. Those
> aspects of it that _did_ work were pinched by Marconi and
> others, and refined into what we now call radio.

The fact is, you and every engineer on this list are wrong in
your understanding of Tesla's understanding.  Tesla clearly
spelled out that his goal was to eliminate as much as possible
any EM radiation from his Wardenclyffe tower.  In Tesla's view,
if more than 10% of the energy going into Wardenclyffe emitted as
EM radiation, then Wardenclyffe could not work.  He was very
adamant about this.

"Everyone in the world is wrong except me." Please!!

And you are right, there is no conspiracy to hide this.  The only
reason modern physics cannot agree with Tesla is because it has
written the Aether right out of physics.

Modern physics offers a more workable explanation 99.99% of the time. Aether theory 0.00%

This is why the pupman list can only be used for making long sparks.

Yup, That's what it was created to accomplish
  The engineers on the pupman list absolutely refuse any
hint of the existence of the Aether and absolutely insist that
the only method of transmitting at a distance is by the emission
of photons.

The only workable method yet proven.
So everybody should leave the Wardenclyffe discussion out of this list

Ah Ha! comes the dawn!
.  Since Tesla clearly designed his
system to avoid the radiation of EM, there is no way to duplicate
or understand Tesla's work without also understanding his view of
the physics involved.

Dave

Understanding does not necessarily mean agreeing with or accepting verbatim. Neither does genius imply infallibility:

Aristotle was a genius, but his idea that the brain's function was to cool the blood is wrong.

DaVinci was a genius, but his muscle-powered flying machines couldn't fly.

Newton was a genius, but his devotion to alchemy was misguided.

Tesla was a genius, but his beliefs about the Aether were wrong.