From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:57 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ace Hardware grinder Sync conversion?

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/19/05 10:29:41 AM Eastern
Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

><Jim> ****John thanks for clarifying that. Iâ??ll
>modify the base to make it adjustable. Iâ??ll take

Jim,

I've modified cap-run, cap start, induction start, and induction
run, motors, and they all worked fine.  The only type of motor
that is generally poor is the small shaded pole types.  Cap-start
will give extra torque which is helpful for heavy rotors.

I spelled hysteresis incorrectly in my previous posting.

Cheers,
John