RE: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

Original poster: "Colin Dancer" <Colin.Dancer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I kind of feel that your sweeping dismissal of engineers and modern
physics("The fact is, you and every engineer on this list are wrong in
your understanding of Tesla's understanding.") needs a little backup,
especially given the huge technological advances achieved over the last
hundred years based on these misunderstandings.

I've read the summary of your "Aether physics" at http://www.16pi2.com/
, and it seems to claim to pretty much re-write all of modern physics.

I wonder, however, whether you could demonstrate its use to
quantitatively solve one of the more basic results which can be
generated using our currently flawed model?

How about quantitatively deriving the near and far fields resulting from
a driven dipole?  What would be also be really handy would be if you
could point out some measurable difference between the two theories.

Cheers,

Colin.