Re: Topics Moderator note, Build it and they will come...

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/20/05 11:45:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

It would be very cool to raise funds and make a group project of rebuilding
it in Shorem. Sure would be good for Long Island Tourism. Isn't the property
being acquired as a memorial of sorts? What an awesome project that would
be! Some hard science could come of such a project.

Jim Mora

Jim,

The last I heard the Wardenclyffe site is still a superfund cleanup
site that hasn't been cleaned up.  Teh site was (is?) owned by
The German film company Agfa I think.  They dumped loads
of chemicals at the site it seems.  Others may have more
information.  Harry Goldman is involved with a group that is
trying to make it into a memorial of sorts.

John