[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Terrys DRSSTC-P Spice Sim
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Terrys DRSSTC-P Spice Sim
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:45:34 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAvBLen17WXES 456ctTuhnACKBAAAQAAAAHb12qgAjKk+mpIUDSrFGUAEAAAAA@adamhorden.net>
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAvBLen17WXES456ctTuhnACKBAAAQAAAAHb12qgAjKk+mpIUDSrFGUAEAAAAA@adamhorden.net>
- Resent-date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:45:37 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <rRizdC.A.s1B.Au54CB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I just put the latest one in the notes section:
At 02:50 AM 7/24/2005, you wrote:
I am new to P Spice and finding it difficult to simulate a DRSSTC.
I am planning to use the same IGBTs as Terry so I was wondering if he posted
his simulation uploaded somewhere?
I checked DRSSTC.com but couldn't see anything.