From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:28 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Capacitor Help Needed

Original poster: Chris Watkins <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
>Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
>In a message dated 7/24/05 2:34:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Sean,
>   Do you know of a source where "exactly 10" can be purchased?
>I'll order 10 today, if possible. (942C20P15K's, I suppose)
>Shoot us a link if you have it. Others may be interested as well :-)
>Every place I've seen so far wants you to purchase 25 or 28 or some
>other unreasonable quantity... for whatever reason. It seems to me,
>if you have them for sale, you'd want to sell 'em, whether a person
>needed just one, two or all. I can't figure out some retailers.
>
>Before someone says it... I know it's great to have extras onhand, but
>caps are definitely not a priority expenditure for me at this moment.
>-- Chris
>
>Chris,
>Sounds like a good reason to drink more beer. ;-))

I would've agreed, with my initial thoughts on coiling when I started seriously looking into it, back in February... but I've been very much in "don't accumulate anything bulky" mode for the past several months. I'm hoping to be moving, in a little over a month :-)

I have enough crap from all my other sometimes-hobbies to contend with.
(My wife keeps hoping I'll eventually decide on "just one" hobby.)

-- Chris