DRSSTC RF Ground

Original poster: "marc" <xp88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My(DAN's) DRSSTC is getting closer by the day to 1st light. I applied DC bus to the H-bridge for the first time today with no current draw (good sign I guess). I'm probably going to hook up the gate drive board tomorrow and try to drive a resistive load and check out some scope waveforms and such. If they look good, I'm going to do final wiring (8 AWG from the MMC to the primary, etc.) probably this coming weekend.

Can anyone give me a hint on how to do the RF ground(s) in a garage setting. I have two iron "lally" colums going into the cement??????

Thanks, Marc

<mailto:xp88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>xp88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx