Re: Teslas Ball Lightning

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dean,
         I would love to hear from you the most detailed description
of what you have seen in each instance. Things I would most
appreciate hearing about are:
- the environment each event occurred in
- the weather at the time
- whether there was a lightning strike preceding or following the
balls' appearance or if such occurred during the balls' presence
- whether you saw the balls appear and disappear
- what the appearance of the balls was at those times and whether it
changed in any way in between and if so how
- any accompanying phenomena you observed (e.g. sound)
- anything I've forgotten to ask about (yeah - tall one that). I can
ask if there is more I can think of after your report.

I beg the moderator to let this one go - firsthand eyewitness
accounts are as rare as hen's teeth.

Thanks in advance,
Malcolm