To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: Teslas Ball Lightning

"1) By 1977 there were no less than 82 academic papers on ball
lightning.  A lot of scientific interest for a so called psychological
effect."

Do you have a bibliography?  How many articles were in peer-reviewed
journals?  If so, which journals?

I'm convinced my personal "eye witness" event was due to retinal
fatigue - I've convinced myself of that.  Long ago and far away, but
very interesting phenomenon.  Others who were present saw different
manifestations of the same thing which I attribute to the difference in
the exact exposure each of us received from a close  strike.

Ed