Re: Geek group salt water bucket cap woes.

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I agree that we should not dump stuff, but my point was that the
original message in this thread seemed to imply (to me anyway) that
oil from a salt water cap "was just as bad as used motor oil" I was
just pointing out that new oil (while still bad) is thousands of
times safer the used motor oil that came out of an engine.

As for racing on two wheels, it was also on a dirt oval track (third
of mile) as I raced speedway, open class two strokes (yes they have
no motor oil) I ran a modified Macio 400cc single (115hp) in a custom
frame, did a good 175mph, while sideways...
-Rich