[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Single shaft motor - Ed Wingate?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Single shaft motor - Ed Wingate?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 10:23:52 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 10:25:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <X9hgmC.A.k4H.AYdoCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
Thanks. And it is my understanding that this motor runs completely via
thermal effects (between the balls and chase of the bearings - bearings
expanding due to heat) rather
than electromagnetic principles?
Thanks again. Now to build one.
Please report results. The operative word would be "runs" - does it or