OT: Help with three phase transformer function

Original poster: David Speck <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

With Terry's indulgence, I'd like to ask a question of the list's EE types about the function of an unusual three power phase transformer I salvaged recently. I can't figure out the way the fields work in the core.
This transformer was rated at 3 KVA, and has a massive "O" shaped core, nearly 2.5" thick in cross section. The primary side was marked for 200 VAC input, three phase, and there are two secondaries, each rated at 100 volts, single phase (this was from a Japanese SONY IC parts placer).
On side of the "O" is a first primary which connects to two of the input three phases. On the side is a second primary connected between the third phase and an apparent center tap of the first primary. There are two isolated secondaries, each wound outside one of the individual primaries.
My question is what is the voltage and current wave form on the two output secondaries? Since there is only one flux path in the core, it seems to me that the two secondaries have to have outputs that are in phase with each other. Would not all the output power come from the third input phase, or would there be a contribution from the two lines feeding the center tapped first winding?

I don't have an immediate application for this transformer, but after all the work I did to salvage it, I'm just trying to figure out how it worked. I could probably use it as a beauty of an isolation transformer, just by backfeeding one of the secondaries and drawing power from the other.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Dave Speck