Re: Colorado Springs

Original poster: dave pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>

I am going to be in Colorado Springs area for 3 weeks June 15 to July 5
camping mostly at Rocky Mountain National park and surounding area.
Seems
like I recall there are some Tesla Coil museums in the area.  Nothing
listed in AAA about TC nothing listed in tourist information either.
   Subject to correction:
   Last I heard the Museum was closed/defunct.
   There is a sign in public land East of downtown, mentioning the lab,
   tho directions escape me.  The actual site was down what is now
   a suburban side street....

   best
      dwp