An interesting evening!

Original poster: "ENCIL" <clarams@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We just got back from an interesting evening in downtown Seattle.
We attended  the Dorkbotsea event that was celebrating Tesla night.

Bill Wysock gave an interesting talk concerning his model 13.

Then Bill Beaty took the floor and talked about some Tesla history.

Eric Franklin is a glass blower and showed slides of his creations.
His creations are glass tubes filled with neon gas
and emit various colors when excited with high voltage.
His designs are certainly unique!

Then Greg Leyh talked about Electrum and his future plans.

All of the presentations were well prepared and quite interesting.

Later in the evening when Matt Stiger set off his Tesla coil,
everyone turned their attention to his coil.

At the same time there were tables, located around the room,
with hands on events.  Questions were being ask at every table
and the displayers giving out the answers just as fast.

I think there might have been close to 300 people in attendance
and a large percentage were women.  There was something there
for everyone and it looked as if everyone was having a good time.

A good time was had by all!

WES