Coil for sale

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx

I would like to sell my six inch coil. It comes with the 5 kva 14.4 kv distribution transformer, 28A powerstat variac, 5,000 w Luxor variac used as ballast, primary and secondary along with the roll around cart they are mounted on, synchronous rotary gap (rotor disc and electrodes built by Bill Wysock), variac and capacitor set up for phase control, two comercial caps .02 ufd ea. and two toroids approx. 33" and 40" x 5". You can see this coil at my web site: http:www.members.aol.com/esondrmn/index.html
I am asking $1,500.00 for all of it. It has produced 104" sparks but I would advertise it at about 7 foot discharges.
I live in Spokane, WA and am not too keen on trying to find a way to ship it. So - someone needs to drive here and pick it up.
Please reply offlist to my email address.
Ed Sonderman